Help us Help the Children
For those that aren’t ready to become a foster or adoptive parent, but would still like to help, we have a variety of volunteer positions available, including:
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) – for those that can assist with monitored visits.
- Transportation assistance – for those with good driving records that are great with kids and infants.
- Office help – for those with administrative and computer skills.
- Fund Raising, Grant writing, Event Planning – for those with contacts or background in this area.
- Counselors – LCSW’s, MFT’s, or PhD’s with spare time to help the kids, foster and adoptive parents, and biological families. Unlicensed counselors can use your volunteer hours toward getting your license.
- Respite and child care – for those interested in day care or very short term child care.
- Trainers and educators – Tutoring the kids, or conduct and develop training and orientations.
- Recruitment – help us find qualified Foster and Adoptive Families.
- Internet Professionals – help us develop our Internet site.
- Advertising and Marketing – help us get the word out.
- Adoption expertise – help us continue to develop our program.
- Former Foster Parents or Foster Kids – we need your help and feedback to improve our services.
As our organization continues to grow, many of the above listed volunteer opportunities may develop into paid FT or PT positions. Please contact us if you can help out.